Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Is anybody out there?


I am not sure if anyone reads my blog, but I continue to type. Today was a day like no other. I was Trading futures online and it was not pretty. I was losing quite a bit of cash and I dont like that. However I was able to get 98 percent of the money back by the end of the day. My other job in the virtual world has been going ok. We have sent out many proposals for work and are waiting to hear back from the prospects. We like most start ups, are hungry for Business and would like to start making the big money. We are going to an MIT technology conference tonight and we expect to make some nice network connections. I hope that someone is reading this so I am not just doing it for myself.

2 comments:

Eschatos in-world ... said...

Hey ... I'm reading ... but I'm obsessive/compulsive that way!

You want to know the gory details? You can set up the Google Analytics to check your traffic ... but that can be pretty depressing itself.

- B.T.

Guy said...

im reading

-Guy/Mike