Thursday, March 6, 2008

Keep on keeping on


As I have been in sales a long time I know that each rejection brings me closer to a positive response. That being said I deal with a lot of rejection. It is a numbers game that is played out over time. I have been selling our services here at Simuality for about 8 months, in that time a few very choice clients have been developed. If my average was 1 per month I would be very happy, as it is the clients that have been developed are very big and could count as more than several.I believe that if you are going fishing you may as well fish for the monster instead of the baby fish. We are going to New York city next month and I will be trolling for giant tuna. When we have landed a few giant tuna Simuality and Slippcat will take off like a rocket.

No comments: