Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Passion, the only thing a person needs to be successful is passion, attitude, willpower and luck. I am lucky. I have been lucky enough to find things in my life to be passionate about. Simuality is my passion. I believe with the right attitude and will power we at Simuality can in fact change the world, and connect people in ways they previously could only dream about. As we embark upon this endeavor, that not only myself but my associates are undertaking, attitude and will power will see us threw.My position at Simuality has been Investor Relations, and today was a red letter day for us as we have attained an Investor, not an Investor just willing to take a shot with their extra cash, but an Investor who will also bring way more to the table. I have Raised Capital for many projects from Hotels in exotic locals, to apartment buildings across America, nursing homes,and children's video's, clients who are value added investors are by far the only kind I want to do business with going forward. Anyone can bring money to a deal, ( anyone who is willing to take a risk) as all deals have some degree of risk, but very few people can invest and bring value such as connections , friends who are willing to help other friends, people who are in the same Business who can help the cause. Simuality has been very fortunate to be associated with an Investor who not only understands this concept but wholeheartedly embraces it.

No comments: