Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Start me up


Start me up, but be ready for action. I have been working at Simuality, and Avatrait for almost a year. I enjoy trying new things and new challenges. I like to see things grow from nothing into something. That is what we are doing, building a new type of Internet. We have strong ideas and strong people that work to make these ideas a reality. As a person in charge of investor relations for a start up Virtual Reality company this can be challenging, more so in the Mid West versus the West Coast, more so when the economy is sliding into recession, even so I love to have a challenge and have not been one to shy away from one. I will keep grinding to achieve my goal, that is what I do. When I first met my associates Antony and Greg I believed in them and their mission, it took me about 10 minutes to be committed to working with them on this dream, that commitment is still intact and going stronger than ever. This has now become a mission for me.

No comments: